STARING Room 9...

A few words about us...

We are a Year 5 and 6 class at Bairds Mainfreight Primary School. We love all kinds of sports, especially rugby, softball and cricket. We love to learn and have fun at the same time! In our class we have Maori, Cook Island, Samoan and Tongan children.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Vaietu's Personal Writing - First Draft


I have only been at Bairds Mainfreight for 2 weeks. I think that this is the best school ever that I've been to. During writing I have learnt a lot of new things like describing my feelings using adjectives and lots more that will make my work exciting.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way that you are not afraid to change your mind and add new ideas to your writing. This is one of Room 12's criteria for being a 'great writer!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Vaietu
    Ah, It is so pleasing to hear that you are enjoying Bairds Mainfreight. I think it is a cool school too. Looking forward to reading more of your writing. Take care.
    Naketa (Lee's Mum)

    ReplyDelete